On the road...so to speak
Sitting in DFW waiting on leg 2 of the journey out. Spent today getting ready for the trip and way overpacking...hopefully it will be worth it, that is if I do end up being out in Vegas for 2 weeks +.
Nothing exciting on the journey thus far, although have to admit DFW has some swanky shite going on. Who knew we as consumers wanted/needed a Brooks Brothers in an airport terminal. Boarding should begin in the next few minutes, and in about 3 hours I should be on the ground in the land of the great god Gamblor...he who Marge Simpson worships.
We also must be fast approaching the season of Fantasy Football, as every 3rd male passenger has the fantasy mags in hand as they circle, check, and otherwise note the key player who will vault them to the top of their league. Since I am in Dallas, I imagine everyone here has Big Bad T.O. at the top of their lists.
When I get to the desert, I'll either head over to the MGM to check-in for my 1 night stay there or just hustle straight over the Caesar's for the Full Tilt shindig...decisions decisions. More later, as we are getting set to board.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home